[AG-TECH] certificates?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 5 09:46:49 CDT 2005

Hi Natalia:

I've signed your certificates this morning, having just returned from the July 4 holiday
here in the US.  I hope this was in time to help resolve your emergency.  If you need a
certificate in a hurry, you can request an anonymous certificate, which works like any
other cert and is signed and available immediately.

Tom