[AG-TECH] Invalid Pointer Error

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Tue Jul 5 00:43:37 CDT 2005

Thanks Doug,

That has seemed to fix the problems I was having (at least it is running
now).
To summarize my installation on RHEL4:

Edit /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources to include the following respositries:
yum ag-fedora-stable
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~agn/ag_fedora/FC3/stable/RPMS/x86_64/
<http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/%7Eagn/ag_fedora/FC3/stable/RPMS/x86_64/>
yum fedora3-extras
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/3/x86_64/

 > up2date --nosig AccessGrid <http://cloe.qut.edu.au/qpsf/AccessGrid>

Turn off firewall (problem with rat not loading)
Install 32bit NodeServices from
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~douglask/NodeServices/ due to being missing
from FC3 x86_64 release (problem with vic not loading)

Thanks for all your help,
Ashley

--
Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)