[AG-TECH] Install on RHEL 3 x86_64

Kevin Tan ktwtan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:20:30 CDT 2005

Hi Ashley,
My experience of getting AG toolkit to work on x86_64 SuSE 9.3 is you
do need to try to have EVERY libraries and dependant application
rebuild to be x86_64.  Else the AGTk not able recognise certain .o
libraries (such as rand.o)  even the file does exist...

If you need more detail which library and dependant application to
rebuild, please let me know...

--
Thanks
Kevin Tan