[AG-TECH] Bridging and Vic on a single machine multi-camera n ode

Hill, NM (Nick) N.M.Hill at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 27 03:36:59 CST 2005

Hi,

No I'm not running the bridge on the AG node itself.

As Andrew Rowley suggested I would have expected one of the Vics to get the
incoming streams but I don't see that either!

If I point the camera Vics manually at one bridge to send all the video out
that way and point another Vic at a second bridge then this Vic gets all the
camera streams. None of the camera transmission Vics to the first bridge get
any return feeds.

Nick Hill
Rutherford Appleton Labs
e-Science Centre
n.m.hill at rl.ac.uk
01235 445423

The contents of this e-mail are sent in confidence and are for the use
of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient do not
take action on it or show it to anyone else, but return it to the sender and
delete your copy of it.