[AG-TECH] Juddering in Sony PTZ cameras

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Wed Jan 26 02:46:29 CST 2005

We have that kind of problem, but ours is produced by the vibration of the
walls, that is transmitted to the cameras. The magnetic engine reduces the
noise produced by the cameras but makes them more sensitive to vibrations...
or that's what we think.. the problem was alleviated "unscrewing" them to
the support (a small metallic plate..).