[AG-TECH] Bridge server Quickbridge unicast ports.

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 21 08:24:08 CST 2005

hi.

i'm trying to statically assign to unicast ports through which our BridgeServer
bridges to/from a unicast client.  my reading of the documentation and some
AG Tech archives implies that this is possible with Quickbridge, but i
haven't yet found documentation on how to specify this in our BridgeServer.cfg.

our unicast client is getting different port addresses for RAT in the 50000
range (e.g., 51390).

i'm attaching our current short BridgeServer.cfg for reference:

thanks.

--fred
  Fred Dech   fdech at uchicago.edu
  University of Chicago Dept. of Surgery