[AG-TECH] XAP control by means of AMX system

Garry Peirce peirce at maine.edu
Thu Jan 20 07:26:42 CST 2005

ClearOne makes an external Ethernet interface (XAP-Net ?) for the XAP which
connects to the XAPs Glink port.

In other systems where I have both an XAP and a PSR, I connect the AMX to
the XAP and use the serial port on the PSR, giving full control of both
devices to either AMX or the device on the PSR's serial port.

  _____