[AG-TECH] BridgeServer not bridging?

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Wed Jan 19 15:00:55 CST 2005

Not sure if this is your issue - but I've just run into something very
similar - it was caused by our bridgeserver certificate not being
authorized to connect to the venueserver (two different machines - two
different certificates).

I added the bridgeserver DN to the venueserver administrators list and
it worked after that.

Giving administrator access is a bit extreme, obviously - and I'd like
to narrow the scope of authorization; however, I wasn't sure which
'Actions' the bridgeserver was required to be authorized for.  Any
advice from other admins would be great!

Todd

--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca