[AG-TECH] rat not displaying

Wesley Skoczen wesley.skoczen at sheridanc.on.ca
Fri Jan 14 10:46:08 CST 2005

Hi Cindy
I had similar problem with my Gateway laptop, when I have switched to
wireless connection rat was working as it should. so simply try to use
different network card.
Hope it helps
   Wesley
Wesley Skoczen
Applied Research,  Knowledge Transformation Environment
Sheridan Institute of Advanced Learning, Oakville, ON
(905) 845 9430 ext. 8704