[AG-TECH] AG 2.3

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Thu Jan 13 11:26:48 CST 2005

Hi George,

For some basic documentation on the installation process you can have a
look at some of WestGrid's documentation. There is a fairly extensive
install manual that should be up to date with respect to 2.3.

Not sure if it will solve your problems but it might help. In
particular, you should not need to run AGNodeService explicitly on the
display machine if you are running the VenueClient on the display
machine, as the VenueClient starts up all of the appropriate services
that are required to manage the node when it starts. You should just
need to run a ServiceManager on each machine that does not run the
VenueClient.

The web site for the WestGrid docs are at:

http://www.westgrid.ca/support/collab/howto.php

Cheers,

Brian