[AG-TECH] Text in VIC window title bar

A Quay andy at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Jan 12 15:35:17 CST 2005

Joe,

Can you give me a little more detail about how you rename your video
streams? I tried with no luck on our multi-machine node.

Do you click the thumbnail in the encoding (capture) VIC window or
decoding VIC window? And when I hit return it just switches video feeds.
So when do you hit return?

What video capture cards are you running on FC2? Tried upgrading today
to FC and our Hapauge cards freeze after the first frame is grabbed.
We've tried FC2 and FC3.

Thanks, andy