[AG-TECH] VRVS via AG

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 03:22:06 CST 2005

Hi,

I don't think that this is a VRVS-Access Grid room.  To see the list of VRVS
rooms that can be used with Access Grid, go to http://www.vrvs.org/ and
login, then click on "Enter" on the left menu bar and select the
"VAccessGrid" in the top right hand corner (quite small, above options).
This lists the Virtual Venues that can be used for Access Grid - VRVS
interaction.

I am guessing that there might be a way to add to this list of venues.  I
would be interested in knowing how this might be done...

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,