[AG-TECH] Video freezing on the iSight

Paul Mercer mercer at arsc.edu
Tue Feb 22 20:00:34 CST 2005

Jason
We were having the same problem when running the beta version.
Sometimes the video would freeze in the vic window but then I'd go
over to another machine running ag and that machine was still
receiving video from the other.  That was really wierd. Since
installing the release version I have not seen the freezing video. I
noticed that it seemed to freeze most when nothing was happening.
Like I would leave my cubicle with the camera running and return in
10 minutes and the video would have froze. When there was action, the
video did not freeze as much.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

We are running mac osx 10.3.8 on  powerpc G4 laptops.

Paul