[AG-TECH] Voyager Recording Software

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Feb 15 07:09:36 CST 2005

Hi,

I am involved in a project that is to enhance the Access Grid Voyager
Multimedia Server software originally developed at ANL.  I wonder if someone
can answer these questions for me:

1) So far as I can tell, there is no active development on the Voyager
software itself.  Is anyone doing any development on this currently?

2) Is anyone currently developing any software other than Voyager that does
Access Grid meeting recording?

3) Does anyone have any 'feature requests' for the enhanced version of
Voyager?  There are no promises but we are trying to create a wish-list of
features that we might be able to implement during this project.

Andrew G D Rowley :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,