[AG-TECH] REMINDER: survey on using multicast for the Access Grid (one question)

Andrew Patrick Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Feb 14 09:43:20 CST 2005

This is a reminder to please complete this survey...

I am curious to know how many people are able to use multicast for joining
Access Grid sessions.

So I created a simple 1-question survey that asks how often you are able to
connect to AG sessions using multicast. I think the information will be
useful
for understanding the success or limitations of multicast and the role
of bridge
services.

So, everyone please go to the following URL and complete the brief
survey. I
will report the results in about a week.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224558BPUTT

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell/SMS: (613) 277-9211