[AG-TECH] Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day

Julia Shiela Mullen jsm at WPI.EDU
Thu Feb 10 13:21:32 CST 2005

excellent ideas -

we will need to see that the venue is bridged for those who
might have multicast difficulties - we have had a recent
plague of router upgrades (Juniper).

trivial pursuit is good - is there a way to make this international?

if so, what activity crosses cultural lines?

 Julie