[AG-TECH] Take Your Daughters and Sons to Work Day

Roberts, Ian E ian.roberts at pnl.gov
Thu Feb 10 12:51:13 CST 2005

I'd be up for having a group of people together. I would vote for one of
the 'old' Argonne rooms as they are most compatible. Something like Big
Horn or Full Sail, for example.

A few years ago we played trivial pursuit and that was a big hit.

~ian

Ian Roberts <Interaction Designer> Rich Interaction Environments,
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory