[AG-TECH] do access permission in the venues work?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 9 10:36:02 CST 2005

Andrew:

Authorization does work, and is in use by default.  Only administrators are allowed access
to certain methods on the VenueServer.  For example, GetVenues is required to administrate
a VenueServer or run a BridgeServer, and this call is only allowed to administrators by
default.  You can change this by adding other roles with the appropriate permissions, and
adding the desired subjects to these roles.

This part of the toolkit is likely not used very often.  If you find problems there,
please do report them.

Tom