[AG-TECH] Mac OSX AGTk 2.3 with Media Tools Release

Marius Schamschula marius at physics.aamu.edu
Tue Feb 8 09:36:55 CST 2005

Eric,

Do you have any ideas on what microphones will work with a G5? I was
hoping to use the built-in microphone in my iSight.

In the meantime (until I order an iSight for campus - i.e. it works)
I'm using an older iBot Firewire camera.

On an other front: My machine is multihomed. The AG software picks out
the wrong subnet (the one that is unicast rather than multicast). How
do i tell the AG software which to use?

On Feb 7, 2005, at 4:27 PM, Eric Olson wrote:

>   On a G5 Power Mac, a powered microphone is required to send audio --
> the
>   line-in port does not work with standard computer microphones.

Marius
-
Marius Schamschula, Ph.D. - Optical Physicist, Mac and Network
Coordinator
		   	 Alabama A & M University, Department of Physics

			 	 The Center for Applied Optical Sciences
	   The Center for Hydrology Soil Climatology and Remote Sensing
		 http://www.caos.aamu.edu/ - http://www.hscars.aamu.edu/
					   http://www.physics.aamu.edu/