[AG-TECH] Winnov Videum Quattro

Chris Rosenthal cmr.evl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:00:41 CST 2005

After a long time off doing other things, I am returning to making
this card work in our AG setup.  I can successfully make the card run
if I configure each vic instance on transmit and set each to the
proper video source, but I can't make the software remember this
setting if I change venues.  It seems that the the settings are saved
in the registry here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Winnov\Videum\vic.exe0 [and 1,2,3]

But if I change the source key from the current settings of 0,1,2,3
then vic starts throwing error messages or else the settings get reset
to 0,1,2,3.  Is there a better way to make this setting stick?

The current source drop down list in the configure on transmit
dialogue shows the following source list to choose from.  The first
four are chosen by default, but I would like to choose the four Y/C
options for our s-video inputs.

A-Vid1
A-Vid2
A-Vid3