[AG-TECH] AG Echo

Chris Kendrick kendrick at vpac.org
Thu Dec 15 22:27:57 CST 2005

Hi Jason

Thanks very much for your feed back.... (so to speak)

and thanks also to:
Andrew Sharpe
Christoph Willing
David McNabb

who replied directly and didn't appear on the ag-tech list

I have plenty to go on now =). I also came across your help docs on
agcentral (from your posting about AG Quality Approval) after initially
posting my problem.

Will post how I go.

Chris Kendrick
VPAC