[AG-TECH] XAP400 configuration under Linux

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Dec 14 16:30:37 CST 2005

We're pleased to announce a comprehensive mechanism to configure the
ClearOne (formerly Gentner) XAP400 echo canceller under Linux. We use
ClearOne's own GWARE program, running under WINE, allowing full
configuration completely within Linux (no emultors, no virtual
machines etc.). Full information is available at:
	http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/research/accessgrid/xap400/index.html

NB. This method should also work with the XAP800, although we don't
have that hardware to actually test it.

Similarly, we're able to load and run ClearOne's AP-WARE software,
but don't have AP400 or AP800 hardware to test with.

Please send any usage reports/problems etc., to this list or
<c.willing at uq.edu.au>

chris

Christoph Willing                           +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland