[AG-TECH] GRASS as AG shared app

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Dec 14 16:08:22 CST 2005

This is to announce availability of a shared app to incorporate a
running instance of GRASS into an AG session. GRASS (Geographic
Resources Analysis Support System) is a well known Geographic
Information System (GIS), used for geospatial data management and
analysis, image processing, graphics/maps production, spatial
modeling, and visualization.

Further information and download of the GRASS_AG shared app is
available at:
	http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/research/accessgrid/grass/index.html

Since we are not GIS experts ourselves, we are also seeking help from
practitioners who may be able to help us with testing in real world
situations. Anyone who may care to collaborate in this testing could
contact me, via either the list or email <c.willing at uq.edu.au>

chris

Christoph Willing                           +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland