[AG-TECH] Building AG for Mac Via the Command-Line

Ashnil Kumar ashnil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:03:42 CST 2005

Thanks for your help so far everyone.

I have BuildSnapshot.py running right now (r_2_3_final). I have run
across the following error messages:

Calling build script:  VideoService.build.py
** Error: Unsupported platform: darwin
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "VideoService.build.py", line 25, in ?
     VIC_EXE_PATH = os.path.join(servicesDir,VIC_EXE)
NameError: name 'VIC_EXE' is not defined
Writing Package File:
/mnt/agbuild/dist-20051209_103015/NodeServices/VideoService.zip
Calling build script:  AudioService.build.py
** Error: Unsupported platform: darwin
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "AudioService.build.py", line 34, in ?
     for f in ratFiles:
NameError: name 'ratFiles' is not defined
Writing Package File:
/mnt/agbuild/dist-20051209_103015/NodeServices/AudioService.zip
Calling build script:  VideoProducerService.build.py
** Error: Unsupported platform: darwin
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "VideoProducerService.build.py", line 25, in ?
     VIC_EXE_PATH = os.path.join(servicesDir,VIC_EXE)
NameError: name 'VIC_EXE' is not defined
Writing Package File:
/mnt/agbuild/dist-20051209_103015/NodeServices/VideoProducerService.zip
Calling build script:  VideoConsumerService.build.py
** Error: Unsupported platform: darwin
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "VideoConsumerService.build.py", line 24, in ?
     VIC_EXE_PATH = os.path.join(servicesDir,VIC_EXE)
NameError: name 'VIC_EXE' is not defined

BuildSnapshot keeps working however. Is there anyway in which I can fix
the above errors?

Thanks,
Ashnil