[AG-TECH] Building AG for Mac Via the Command-Line

Ashnil Kumar ashnil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:19:37 CST 2005

I'm currently working on building the AccessGrid to run on an XServe G5
running Mac OS X Server 10.3. I have the prerequisite components
installed, and am currently building from CVS (as described in
AG-Mac-Build-HOWTO.rtf). My problem arises from the fact that I am
remotely logged in to the XServe via ssh (from an Ubuntu Box) and am
having difficulties at the stage where the script asks me to use the
PackageManager UI to enter several pieces of information.

Since I can't access the UI, is there anyway to use pimp to create the
package?

Below is the end output just before I get stuck.

Thanks,
Ashnil

====

SourceDir =  /mnt/scratch/agmac
BuildDir =  /mnt/scratch/agmac/AccessGrid-20051208_114947
DestDir =  /mnt/scratch/agmac/dist-20051208_114947
metainfo =  Snapshot_20051208_114947
version =  3.0
TmpDir: /tmp/tmp5QKMI-

Insert the following information into the Package Manager UI: