[AG-TECH] multicast issues in Walkabout

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 7 12:14:56 CST 2005

I don't suppose anybody could give Steve a call?

MYK

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec