[AG-TECH] Conference XP vs AG

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:16:38 CDT 2005

I'd be happy to participate in some testing - in fact I was going to
propose another ConfXP test to the bigvideo group soon - maybe for next
thursday?

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
1000 Oakbrook, Suite 300          Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr