[AG-TECH] Conference XP vs AG

Chris Moffatt chrismof at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 30 16:01:59 CDT 2005

Hi Derek,

I am the program manager for ConferenceXP at Microsoft Research.

Unfortunately the interop story remains the same, and we don't have any
bridging capability at the moment.

Regarding audio/video - you are correct that you can't logically tie a/v
devices across multiple machines, and I'd like to better understand the
scenario that this serves? We can however support multiple cameras per
computer.

You comments regarding venue service configuration are valid and I will
add this to our wish list for the next release.

I would certainly be interested in participating in some testing with
anyone who is keen. I think Bob Riddle would be as well - right Bob :-)

Regards
Chris