[AG-TECH] problem importing cert from .pem file, AGTk2.4 on OSX10.4

David McNabb mcnabb at umd.edu
Tue Aug 30 09:55:56 CDT 2005

Good morning.

I just installed AGTk10.4 with new wxPython2.6-osx-unicode-2.6.1.0-
macosx10.3-py2.3 followed by TigerPython23Compat on my OSX10.4 G5
tower/isight/iMic-USB.  The Venue Client would not accept my old cert
passphrase.  I deleted that cert (an anon cert automagically appeared) and then
tried to re-import my cert from my .pem file (using the certmanager selected
from venue client menu.)  The Venue Client crashed after I hit import and while
the enter passphrase window was up.  (See attached log from system report.)

Same problem using launcher->cert manager.

This report plus log files have been submitted via bugzilla.

  --David

David McNabb
Project Lead, UMAGI
UM Access Grid Initiative