[AG-TECH] GLOBUS_HOSTNAME problems

Eric Peterson ezpeterson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 16:53:45 CDT 2005

Hi All,

I am having the same type of problem using 2.4 and Mac OS X 10.4. If I
use the default anonymous certificate I have no problems running the
"Manage my Node" and adding and deleting services. However when I
import my certificate and try to use it, everything breaks. I am not
able to set URL node etc. Not sure what the certificate has to do with
being able to set the URL node and hostname but it some how does. I'll
just be using the anonymous cert for now. Would requesting a new
certificate fix this?

Thanks,
Eric Peterson
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center