[AG-TECH] Certificate request

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 2 23:50:28 CDT 2005

Hey Victor:

I just signed your certificate.  If you have any trouble with it, let us
know (ag-info at mcs.anl.gov).

If the certificate request tool doesn't tell you of a problem, you
should be able to safely assume that the request succeeded.  Because
these certificates are signed manually, we claim a two-day turnaround on
them (but usually do better than that).  If you need a cert in a hurry,
you could optionally request an anonymous cert, which is signed
automatically and available immediately.

Tom