[AG-TECH] PCI-X linux capture cards

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 06:15:05 CDT 2005

Is anyone using a PCI-X linux video capture card?  So far my options appear to
be 3 Osprey 230 cards at a cost of about 250 quid each filling all the PCI-X
slots on the machine.  Ideally I'd like something that'll capture 3 S-Video
streams, but I guess anything that'll do 2 Composite or better would be an
improvement.

I've contacted far too many companies, and the response has been less than
overwhelming.

jh

--
"Rest in peace.  The mistake shall not be repeated."
                                   -- Inscription on the cenotaph at Hiroshima