[AG-TECH] Something is wrong with VIC.exe

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Wed Apr 27 02:27:41 CDT 2005

try to check the Venue Client log, there u can check how vic is called (the
command line used), and try to call it manually (from a command window).
This way you can check whether there is a mistake on the call (for instance,
if the videostream name has a whitespace in the middle u'll get an error -
at least that happened to me-)

Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Natalia.