[AG-TECH] "No personal data available"

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 22 10:04:38 CDT 2005

You have all the right software, but I would recommend that
you upgrade to the AG 2.3 release; it is much more stable than
2.2.

If a user has personal data, and you can make a SOAP call to their venue client,
you will see the list of personal data.  I think the personal
data functionality is largely unused.  If someone has loaded personal
data, you could be blocked from seeing it by their firewall not allowing
your request for the list.  People mostly share data by storing it in
the venue.

Tom