[AG-TECH] Multicast Issues

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Tue Apr 19 12:59:39 CDT 2005

Ran events via NCSA yesterday (a couple) and just did a test to VRVS as
well via the NCSA venues for a site we're meeting with tomorrow that
doesn' t have an AG (sigh). Seems okay there.

When you check, be sure you are receiving AND sending multicast. It's a
real kicker when you think all is fine because you can receive the
lobby videos but in reality you're not sending anything. The beacon is
very very useful to determine that.

-John Q.