FW: [AG-TECH] passphrase fails

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 19 12:36:17 CDT 2005

Steve:

You should have certificates listed in the TrustedCACerts tab of the cert manager.  I
suspect there is bad state in your certificate repository.  I'd recommend you do the
following:

- Exit any running AG software
- Delete the following directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\<you>\Application Data\AccessGrid\Config\certRepo
- Start the Certificate Manager
- From the requests tab, request a certificate (you could request an anonymous cert, which
will be immediately issued and available)
- When the cert is ready, import it, and proceed as normal

At the end of this, you should have multiple certificates listed on the TrustedCACerts tab
(Access Grid Developers CA, DOEGrids CA, ESnet Root CA, Anonymous).  If you don't, or if
there is some other failure, let me know.

Tom Uram