[AG-TECH] Multicast Issues

Joe Barron JBarron at kamu.tamu.edu
Tue Apr 19 11:42:17 CDT 2005

The beacon that I had was not working. I will try this one. I have
determined that I can multicast fine in the ANL Institutional Venue
Server. I am starting to think it may be isolated to connectioned to the
NCSA Venue Server.

>>> John I Quebedeaux Jr <johnq at lsu.edu> 4/19/2005 10:49:28 AM >>>
Have you tried running a beacon? i.e. beacon.dast.nlanr.net

to check multicast connectivity between the sites?

-John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Louisiana State University