[AG-TECH] AG security and multicast ?

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed Apr 13 09:48:24 CDT 2005

	Hi,

	Since the 'brainstorming' appears to have died down a lot.. What about
a published API for interacting with the venue server? Then we can all
go write our tools/add-ons and be happy. Good ones can be incorporated
into the main AG software, i.e. pass codes etc.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics