[AG-TECH] Bring Your Son's and Daughters to Work Day April 28th - Show of H ands

Locatis, Craig (NIH/NLM/LHC) locatis at nlm.nih.gov
Tue Apr 12 16:28:47 CDT 2005

Hi all,

April 28th is only about 2 weeks away.  I may have miscounted, but after
reviewing emails on the topic to this list I've identified six nodes that
have expressed an interest in demonstrating April 28th.  I was wondering if
we could have another show of hands from sites that may be interested.  It
would be nice to know which nodes plan to have children present at their
nodes that day (and the approximate times and time zones) and which are just
willing to be present.

We plan to have groups of kids visiting at 20 minute intervals from 9:40 am
until 12:10 pm and from 1:40 pm to 3:30 pm eastern time.

Craig