[AG-TECH] for help

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 11 22:19:37 CDT 2005

Hello:

Your certificate and proxy configuration looks fine.

The first thing to check when you have trouble connecting to a venue server is whether the
time on your computer is set accurately.  Ideally, it would be synched to an NTP server.

You might find more information about the problem in the VenueClient.log file, which is
located in c:\documents and settings\<you>\Application Data\AccessGrid\Logs.

Hope this helps,

Tom