[AG-TECH] for help

H.Yuan hyuan at scut.edu.cn
Mon Apr 11 19:31:33 CDT 2005

ag-tech,

	I am a new user  of AGTK. After installing AGTK2.3 successfully(os:windows), I requested and got the certificate .But I can'nt connect to any venue(eg.https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default). I really don't know why?
First I thought about that maybe the problem is the bad internet linking service.But I ping the venue successfully.Then I am doublting about if i really got the certificate.
This is the setting of my Venue Client .

Preferences->manage certificate->certificate manager..->Globus proxies
proxy for   Issuer  			Validity
zhyu wang   Access Grid Developer CA    05:36:30 left

Preferences->manage certificate->certificate manager..->Certificaties
Certificate  :dentify