[AG-TECH] ToolKit to inSORS

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 04:22:02 CDT 2005

Hi,

You cannot enter addresses and ports directly.  You will either need to have
someone set up the venue of their venue server, or you can run vic and rat
directly.  To do this, you can either download them from
http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/multimedia/software/ or locate them in your
AGTk 2.3 installation (usually in AudioProducer.zip and VideoConsumer.zip in
C:\Program Files\AGTk-2.3\NodeServices).

You then just run:

rat -t 127 233.2.171.xx/59244

vic -t 127 233.2.171.xx/59246

This will not work if you use unicast/Bridged.  In this case, you will need
to have someone set up a bridge for you for this venue and tell you the
address/ports.

Andrew :-)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,