[AG-TECH] ToolKit to inSORS

Michael A Gideon mike at unr.edu
Fri Apr 1 11:45:04 CST 2005

I use inSORS for Access Grid connectivity.  I usually connect to other
inSORS sites.  I simply select a static venue from a list.

Yesterday, I had to connect to a virtal AG venue and after a lot of
frustration, I found out I had to go to a web site that inSORS hosts and
put in the venue there.  At that point I could connect with their
software.

So today I want to go just the opposite way.  I want to initiate a venue
with inSORS and try to connect to it with AGTk.  I called inSORS to see
how this would work.  Their tech support told me to get the ip address
and the Audio and Video ports.

So in my example the ip is 233.2.171.xx and the audio port is 59244
video is 59246 ( I think).  Now I'm poking around the AG client, but
can't find a place to enter this information.  Does anyone have any
experience doing this?

Thanks a bunch,

Mike Gideon

UNR