[AG-TECH] Consuming webservice from Venue.py within C++

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 28 15:35:03 CDT 2004

We expose methods based on the explicit needs of the AG toolkit and the
anticipated requirements of third-party clients.  For example, most of
the VenueI interface is used by the venue client or venue management
applications.  VenueClientI, on the other hand, is mostly anticipated.
If there's a method that you think should be exposed, please do let us know.

Meanwhile, if you want to access venue state through the venue client,
you can do so with individual calls, like GetUsers, GetVenueURL,
GetApplications, etc.  What part of the venue state do you need in your
application?

Tom