[AG-TECH] Unicast help

Alan Kraft Alan.Kraft at valpo.edu
Mon Sep 27 12:42:52 CDT 2004

I just spoke with our IT people and I found out that
our campus internet provider, IHTS, is not configured
at this time to handle multicasting.  Our IT people said
that they will start working on getting multicasting
up and running but in the meantime we must use unicasting.
What I need is help with either the ports that our
firewall need to open for unicasting for both inbound
and outbound traffic.  If that list is long, then can
anyone send me the IP address of the Stugartt University
bridge used for unicasting so that our IT people can
open up all ports for that IP address?

Thanks in advance.

Al Kraft
Valparaiso University