[AG-TECH] RAT not starting up in AG 2.3 on Win XP

Steve Gallo smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Fri Sep 24 13:42:09 CDT 2004

Hi Wesley,

I did notice that with the XP firewall, I had to specifically add ratui
(I think it was that one) to the exception list.  Two of the rat programs
caused the firewall popup to come up and ask if I wanted to unblock them
but the 3rd (either rat, ratui, or rat-kill) needed to be added specifically
for things to work correctly.

Steve