[AG-TECH] 2.3 & Winnov Videum

Marcus Christie machrist at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Sep 24 13:04:32 CDT 2004

Fred,

I've got the same video card here, and I was having a lot of trouble
with it.  I upgraded to 2.3, but I'm still having some problems,
although not as many.  In particular, sometimes when I add a
VideoProducerService, the video is "jumpy" and after a while it goes to
a black screen.  It also takes a bit of fiddling to get any video.  I
add a VideoProducerService, set it to configure on transmit, release,
transmit, and then select an appropriate channel.  Another odd problem
is that I can, after some work, get 2 of my three cameras working, but
the 3rd one I just can't get to view.

Any advice you have is most welcome.  I also saw in an earlier message
something about registry settings.  Did you have to do that with 2.3?

Thanks,

Marc