[AG-TECH] development issue

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 23 10:10:32 CDT 2004

Hi David,

The AccessGrid/AGServiceManager.py starts services as separate processes
and passes them options as well.  To pass the correct flag, you could do
something like this after the port option is appended, but before
StartProcess() is called.
if self.app.options.insecure:
    options.append("--insecure")

Eric