[AG-TECH] Multisystem node installation guidance

Todd Reed treed at astate.edu
Mon Sep 20 13:40:24 CDT 2004

We currently have a room-based Access Grid with three systems; 1 for
audio (RedHat), 1 for video (Redhat), and 1 for the displays (Win2K).
The system is running 1.x Ag toolkit and we want to upgrade to version
2.3.  Are there any recommended guides for doing so?  We do not have to
stick with RedHat or Windows.  What seems to work best in the community
with this setup?

Thanks,
Todd

Todd Reed
-------------------------
Arkansas State University
Information and Technology Services

870-972-3033

This message transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which is it addressed, and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy
this message and any copies of this message, along with any attachments
immediately.