[AG-TECH] Consuming webservice from Venue.py within C++

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Tue Sep 21 06:59:19 CDT 2004

Hello Thomas!

First of all thanks for your reply. So in case of wanting to determine a
list of users of a Venue out of a SharedApp this would mean I have to
instanciate a VenueIW wrapper in the shared application python script and
then exchange the retrieved information with my application behind the
SharedApplication script. Is that correct?

Best regards
Michael